Publishers for Development (PfD) is a joint project of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) and the International Network for the Availability of Scientific Publications (INASP). The use of this site, associated materials and links is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, database rights and similar rights in all material published by PfD are exclusively licensed to PfD. PfD makes the written content of this website available for use by Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Under this license you are free:
- to Share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix – to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution – You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work)
- Noncommercial – You may not use this work for commercial purposes
- Share Alike – If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one
If you wish to reproduce PfD material, please make sure that:
- the source of the material is clearly indicated
- when possible, there is an active link to our homepage
- when possible, the material contains a small version of our logo
- the title, author, and original date of publication are clearly indicated
Some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not PfD). All rights are reserved on these documents, and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners.
To the full extent permissible by law, PfD disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other consequential losses) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site or any material appearing on the PfD website, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the PfD website or any such material.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the PfD website, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for the consequences of any interruption or delay in the information and services that we provide. Access to the sites may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason.
PfD does not approve or endorse the web sites to which it links in any way, apart from the views expressed explicitly on the PfD website or materials. Links are provided for your convenience only, and PfD is not responsible for, or in control of, the content or privacy practices of any other website linked directly or indirectly to PfD.
Your use of the PfD website and materials constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, as of the date you first use the site.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Englandand Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions in full, you must stop using this site and PfD materials immediately.
These terms and conditions may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review them regularly, as you will be considered to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted.