Attendees were asked to consider a few questions that would be explored via PfD throughout 2014 and into 2015. If you would like to contribute to the discussion, we invite you to consider the following:
- What role do you feel research, with the use of academic journals at its heart, has in international development?
- What barriers remain to research access (and publication) in developing countries?
- What are the opportunities you see for research access and publication in developing countries over the next 5 years?
- What kind of partnerships do you think universities and publishers could make to improve access for researchers?
- How do you believe this conference and the work of PfD helps address these issues?
We welcome any answers or contributions to the discussion. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.