- Dr Nilam Ashra-McGrath (COMDIS-Health Service Delivery Research Programme)
- Jennifer Chapin (Programme Manager, Research and Communication, AuthorAID)
- Miriam Conteh-Morgan (University of Sierra Leone)
- Marianne Gill (SAGE Publications)
- Jon Harle (Director of Strengthening Research and Knowledge Systems programme, INASP)
- Dr Siân Harris (INASP Publications and Engagement Manager, INASP)
- Humphrey Keah (Kenya Library and Information Services Consortium, Kenya)
- Usha Ladwa-Thomas (Caplor Horizons adviser)
- Kathy Matsika (Zimbabwe University Libraries Consortium)
- Ruth Mhlanga (Oxfam)
- Dr Beatrice Odera-Kwach (Commission for University Education, Kenya)
- Janet Remmington (Taylor & Francis Group)
- Margaret Sraku-Lartey (Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries of Ghana)
- Farzana Sultana (PhD Scholar, Dept. Information Science and Library Management, University of Dhaka)
- Vasanthi Thevanesam (University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka)
- Dr Md. Nazim Uddin (icddr,b, formerly known as International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh)
Watch our new short videos:
INASP principles – working in practice
Watch this short video to see publishers' views.
Research drives development
View this short video to see views of Philip Antwi-Agyei, Environmental Research Scientist, from Ghana and Willie Ganda from Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Zimbabwe.
View this short video to see a publisher's view and a researcher's perspective.